Tensor design and deliver Bolt Tensioners, both Single stud and Multi stud, is a proven design that is less complex, lightweight, faster to operate, and easy to maintain. Tensor systems have been installed worldwide for more than 40 years. Tensor AB also provides outage support, spare parts, maintenance, technical sales support, and service to the global nuclear market.
TENSOR have a complete range of bolt tensioners from M30 up to stud dimension of M180 (7” UNC), and loads up to 12 MN or 1200 metric tons, ready for work in nuclear plants, chemistry, ironworks, or anywhere else where you have a need for a stud tensioning system with high precision.
TENSOR delivers complete bolt tensioning systems including digitally controlled pump units with multiple redundancies. On-demand we also deliver optimized tensioning and detensioning programs.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Compact design reduces the tensioner weight
- Promotes worker safety and easy handling method
- Reduced equipment set-up/removal time
- Less weight added to the carousel and polar crane
- Reliable, less-complex Swedish design
- Minimal tooling maintenance requirements
- Fail-safe design with built-in redundancies and alternative operation modes
- Flexible pump and console positioning to enable location in low dose area
- Less than 30 seconds pressurization time, adapted to customer requirements
- Floating piston for better tolerance towards sagging flanges