RVH Tensioner System
TENSOR has delivered complete Bolt Tensioning Systems for Reactor Vessel Heads (RVH) since 1978, with more than 40 years of experience in the nuclear power plants around the globe.
TENSOR delivers complete bolt tensioning systems including digitally controlled pump units with multiple redundancies.
The bolt tensioner from M80 (3” UNC) and upwards are assembled with a counterbalancing device to make it easier to turn the puller sleeve down/up, an indicator to prevent over-stroke, and an air-drive to rotate the puller sleeve up and down. We can also deliver quick hoists for the tensioners.
On-demand we also deliver optimized tensioning and detensioning programs.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS WITH THE TENSOR RVH SYSTEMS
- Compact design reduces the tensioner weight
- Promotes worker safety and easy handling method
- Reduced equipment set-up/removal time
- Less weight is added to the carousel and polar crane
- Reliable, less-complex Swedish design
- Minimal tooling maintenance requirements
- Fail-safe design with built-in redundancies and alternative operation modes
- Flexible pump and console positioning to enable location in the low-dose area
- Less than 30 seconds pressurization time, adapted to customer requirements
- Floating piston for better tolerance towards sagging flanges